Trump's Bimbo Eruptions

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by citizenzen, Oct 14, 2016.

1. citizenzen macrumors 65816

They keep on erupting. Two more today.
    Trump should call Bill Cosby and get some pointers.

2. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Didn't know sexual assault was a funny issue.

I wonder how many have real proof and how many are just trying to take illicit advantage. Anyone falsely accused would be rightly pissed off, too. People should try it some time. Or maybe not...

I refuse to judge either way on any of them. Especially as the followers of Bill Clinton felt the same way in the 1990s. Or other Presidents from other times, as if these things are new concepts to humankind the moment it became 2000AD? :rolleyes:

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

did you mean Clinton? he is the one who settled .

4. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Once, and it was likely to get the woman to shut up so he could be president.

The settlement basically covered her legal fees.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

how "nice" of him to do so :rolleyes:

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

It was that or wait for two years for a trial and appeals etc. etc.

It's the same as the Clinton rape claims. Sure they sound bad, but the only one that passes first principles and appears trustworthy is from a woman who has two good friends whose father was murdered by someone Clinton pardoned.

By the same standard every Trump sexual assault claim is true as they all pass first principles.

7. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

He's a nice guy. Why he even balanced the budget for you.
    ;)

8. citizenzen thread starter macrumors 65816

Please. There is a historic political connection ... one which righties haven't hesitated to use to their advantage.

But if the title offends you, feel free to report it. I will happily accept the judgement of the mods as to whether it is appropriate or not.

9. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

And they were both so offended that they pressed charges.

10. samcraig macrumors P6

11. zin macrumors 6502

FYI:

During the primaries, the DNC planned to put out fake job adverts on Craigslist about a Trump business. One of the requirements was for the boss to be allowed to grope them under the table.

25 days to an election, women suddenly remember Trump assaulting them in various ways, many of which have had contradicting statements by other contestants and witnesses (but of course, they don't publish those).

Slander, plain and simple. They were sitting on that tape for months so that the narrative built up.

12. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

If they are real which I wouldn't doubt, hopefully some of them aren't past the statute of limitations and can be prosecuted. Trump belongs in jail.

13. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

You should vote in my poll.

:rolleyes:

14. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

A lot more have come out since Trumps comments about it came to light, but there were people making similar claims before.

15. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

You mean black men? But I agree (?) that the thread title is offensive and repulsive. It's a phrase that should be burried as deep as possible and never touched again long ago.

16. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Yet Trump doesn't lawyer up after them for slander, but instead turns his intention to suing the newspaper and the media for libel.

In short, he tries to shoot the messenger instead of attack and deal with the message. That does lead claim to some viability of their message.

Again, Trump is going about it the wrong way.

BL.

17. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

I read today that he's threatening doing this for years and years. But hasn't actually sued a newspaper in thirty years. lol

18. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Hopefully some of them have some evidence. If accusations are all that are needed, well Hillary and Huma dragged me into a hotel room in NYC and again in DC and molested me. I still have PTSD from both events.

19. citizenzen thread starter macrumors 65816

It's a call back to a term used during Bill Clinton's campaign/presidency to describe the women coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of infidelities.

I've never thought of the term as repulsive. It certainly isn't one I'd use in polite company. But I don't see it being a problem amongst this rabble.

Again, if offended, please report. I'll be satisfied with the judgement of the mods as to whether it is inappropriate.

20. zin macrumors 6502

There was one. That same woman was working at a Trump rally in 2015.

21. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Exactly, which is why the NYT basically stood up like The Rock, and said, "Just Bring It!"

BL.

22. zin macrumors 6502

I'll let his attorneys decide whether he's going about it the right way.

23. samcraig macrumors P6

I assume one reason is because of the headlines. Much sexier to have Trump vs The New York Times. They also have more money. And after this election, he'd rather go after them than some women.

24. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Simple logic/common sense here.

You don't destroy a disease by killing the patient.
    You don't shoot the messenger when the message is the problem.
    You don't blame the third party for the 2nd party's argument against the 1st party.

If these women are bring up the accusations, you address the accusations and the women who are bringing them up. You don't go after the party who delivers the accusations to you.

BL.

25. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

I'm usually not the one to report others and I know that you mean it regarding the Clinton affairs but the term bimbo itself is already extremely repulsive so I don't see a good reason in using it - no matter what. Especially when doubling down on the mythical "potency" of black fellas and implied lack to control it.