Trump's Brilliance!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by darksithpro, Jun 14, 2018.

1. darksithpro macrumors 6502

A lot of people don't understand, but there's actually a clever strategy in which Trump is engaging KJU. Once again Trump is playing 4D Chess!

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...railer-about-north-korea-was-brilliant-218823

"In the video, Trump is talking to Kim in language the two men understand. All the more so because—as the Twittersphere has sniggeringly noted—the video does resemble North Korean propaganda. It doesn’t hurt that both Kim and his father, Kim Jong Il, were said to love Hollywood movies (which perhaps is why the video included a shot of Sly Stallone in the White House). The hackneyed scenes in the Trump video in which the celluloid starts to burn and melt while the narrator is talking about the dangers of “going back” are cinematically brilliant, at least in terms of North Korean sensibilities. They provide a just-unsubtle-enough reminder to Kim that if Pyongyang doesn’t denuclearize, Trump still has “fire and fury” in his back pocket.

All of which brings us to the key point: What exactly do we have to lose by being nice, by stroking Kim’s ego and promising him “prosperity like he has never seen” (to quote the video) and long-sought-for acceptance? Our pride? Just about everything else has been tried—sanctions upon sanctions—and still the Kim regime has marched to the precipice of invulnerability to U.S. retaliation. It is within months of testing a nuclear-tipped missile that could reach U.S. shores, according to some reports."

2. Zenithal macrumors 603

I look forward to Smokey Eyes' presser tomorrow.

3. 0007776 Suspended

He’s not playing 4D chess, he’s playing 1D checkers.

4. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

I thought it was chutes and ladders

5. 0007776 Suspended

That’s too complicated for him.

6. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

I wasn’t really a fan of him until he ran for president.

But im sure he’s smarter than anyone posting in this thread.

Success is the best revenge.

7. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

While Trump’s supporters may like to think he’s playing 4D Chess, in reality he’s like a toddler you have to keep an eye on to make sure they don’t eat the pieces.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

So. If Trump was playing Kim with Hollywood-style trailers, he must have also been playing American voters with these two stunts.

A8A46443-607F-4FE7-A6B1-5C76E455248E.png

587387CA-AF40-46CB-A126-1FA1016ECFB2.jpeg

9. appleisking macrumors 6502a

That’s a ridiculous assertion. You don’t know any of the people posting here you can’t possibly know how smart anyone is regardless of what you may mistakenly think of trumps intelligence.

10. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

Hey I’m juts going by some of the posts I’m reading vs the presidents accomplishments is all.

I understand not liking the mans character but don’t insult his intelligence.

11. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

The only thing brilliant about Trump is his orange hue when the camera lights are flashing.

He stretches simple ideas out by using lots of descriptive terms and repeating himself. Always says “a lot of people don’t know” when he’s rehashing something he just learned to the public, like a juvenile telling their parents something interesting they learned at school. “Did you know the moon affects the tides of the ocean? A lot of people don’t know that.”

12. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

The smart narrativeonly only works because of stupid* feeding it and off of it. Btw, Mob bosses run their empires until jailed or maximally demoted.
    * not a personnal comment.

13. samcraig macrumors P6

Hold Trump as accountable for commenting on people's intelligence and physical attributes as you do posters here.

14. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

Now this is a post I agree with.

And I was including myself in with the posters here. Never said anyone wasn’t intelligent, never used any negrtive words.

Just said Trump was more intelligent based on his life’s accomplishments and being president.

You don’t have to like his character, but I find insulting his intelligents becuase one disagrees is not being smart.

15. Morpheo macrumors 65816

Morpheo

His father was much smarter than him. He's an idiot who inherited a fortune - that's not what I call a glowing accomplishment.

As for being POTUS, he's proving on a daily basis that intelligence is not a requirement for this position.

Just in this thread alone, you've showed more intelligene than him already.

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You mean how his announcement to run was literally ripped off scene by scene from the Simpsons?

17. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

You can be incredibly smart in some aspects and a complete idiot in many others. Being a successful person in one area does not equate translating to being successful in other areas.

18. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

Agreed.

19. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

And Trump's success is almost exclusively in his self marketing, not in anything that demonstrates intellect. Based on all available evidence, he's just not very bright. I am certain that I am smarter than he is.

20. dogslobber macrumors 68040

dogslobber

Usually the simplest reasoning and logic is the correct answer. That being said, it means Trump is an idiot and has no clue.

21. darksithpro thread starter macrumors 6502

For someone so stupid, he sure does seem to trigger you though. To create an avatar to troll him, whilst posting/participating in negative threads against him on a daily basis, one must ponder how effective Trump is and stirring up the hornets nest, in regards to all those swamp creatures in DC.

22. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

People doing stupid things does tend to trigger people wondering why people do stupid things. Like lying about something that even a first grader can verify.

23. statik13 macrumors regular

statik13

This seems appropriate...

[​IMG]

24. rafark macrumors 6502a

rafark

Stupid people trigger smart people.

25. IWantItThatWay Suspended

Didn't everything you say about the North Korean summit NOT come true? Everything you said, the opposite happened.

It was hilarious.

Since your track record is so bad, can you tell me who you think will win the next World Series? So I know not to pick that team? Thanks