Trump's Continuing Mental Decline

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, Oct 15, 2018.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

While I don't usually agree with the folks over at Politicus on much, I think they made a very valid point with this piece. Trump is continuing to show definite signs of mental incapacity. He can't string sentences together, keep organised thoughts going or even clarify simple thoughts. I think it is becoming clearer that he is becoming mentally unfit. Either that, or he was never fit. This 60 Minutes piece should give even his most ardent supporters pause, (but it won't).

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/10/14/trump-mental-decline.html

There is video at the link.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

3. webbuzz macrumors 68000

webbuzz

Jason Easley seems to be a mental case in his own right. Not as bad as Seth Abramson, but he's close.

4. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

He was, but it has gotten progressively worse. It's most telling when you get him in a one on one situation, although his rants at his rallies are unhinged and incoherent, as often as not.

5. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Two things are probably true: (1) Trump's mental faculties are in decline, and have been for quite a while, and (2) the linked article is, for the most part, going much too far in trying to use examples of Trump's typical lack of substantive understanding of issues as evidence of that mental decline.

6. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

Nailed it.

7. GermanSuplex, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018

GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

That interview could have been a form of elder abuse were Trump not president. If he wasn't lying, he was making stuff up, if he wasn't making stuff up, he was brown-nosing Putin and Un, and if he wasn't doing that, he was whining about the "viciousness" of Washington.... him of all people. Unreal.

"I'm saying Russia, but I'm also saying China".

Based on what? He's blamed China for everything, this guy makes me worry about getting a progressive in the future because of who the right will turn and hire next. If David Duke is eyeing a run, now is the time.