Trump's having another twitter meltdown

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
Trump picked Pence. Seems too late to drop him to get another? These guys definitely show the many faces of freedom, that's for sure!

I have to disagree, MadeTheSwitch, as I think more people "grab P" than just a few members of only one political party. It looks silly when trying to claim that no Democrat has ever made such comments or think they can get whatever anytime because they're famous and rich, which - as history has shown - attracted such behavior to exploit. Could his vocal inflection at the time suggest disdain for such an attitude or boastfulness or both? Is that where Trump seems to have a point about hypocrisy and taking advantage of things just because he's privileged enough to be rich?

duffman9000

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2003
Deep in the Depths of CA
He is his own worst enemy. Just think, if he could have learned to own his filth from the get go and learned to keep his mouth and fat fingers shut, this race could be very competitive.

I think the most important lesson I learned while in the Navy is: when you screw up, own it quickly. Putting it off only pisses off the people who are entirely in the right.

Reactions: AlliFlowers

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015
The silence from Democrats is deafening, any comment from them would be like throwing a match into a bonfire. Instead they're use sitting back and watching that mother burn.

Reactions: samcraig