Trump's Latest Tweet Gaffe - "Little Adam Schitt"

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Hasn't been deleted either. Also while his base will eat it up - he's conflating two things that aren't the same. Special Counsel does not need to be approved by the Senate. They are appointed.

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 1.10.22 PM.png

Reactions: JayMysterio

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
I realize that Trump’s destruction of norms have become so commonplace that we stop noticing them, but what’s with the “little” reference? Making fun of someone in public for being short is something I wouldn’t accept if one of my high-school age kids did it. The president has the emotional maturity of an eighth grader.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I realize that Trump’s destruction of norms have become so commonplace that we stop noticing them, but what’s with the “little” reference? Making fun of someone in public for being short is something I wouldn’t accept if one of my high-school age kids did it. The president has the emotional maturity of an eighth grader.
Melania must be so proud. The anti bullying movement should start at home.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Watch. The press will ask about this and Sanders will say it was a typo or spin it into Trump hitting back. If Trump ever wants to expect any respect, he'll have to earn it.

Sydde

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2009
IOKWARDI
The president's condition has been identified as a severe case of twitterhea. Even when he talks, you see his mouth running uncontrollably, just like when he pokes at the phone.

bradl

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2008
The president's condition has been identified as a severe case of twitterhea. Even when he talks, you see his mouth running uncontrollably, just like when he pokes at the phone.
It isn't just limited to Twitter.

He referenced Finland as a benchmark for how we need to manage our forests... a subarctic country is how we, in a more moderate to tropical climate, should handle our forests in case of fire. Case in point: he specifically states that it's because Finland rakes their forest floor.

Let that sink in.

BL.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Watch. The press will ask about this and Sanders will say it was a typo or spin it into Trump hitting back. If Trump ever wants to expect any respect, he'll have to earn it.
Maybe in his next incarnation. He could be running out of time to get there this time.

This will get worse after the 116th Congress is sworn in. His aides might have to take that Twitter account of his down for maintenance every couple hours. Or else start claiming it's been hacked.

Reactions: hulugu and samcraig

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Maybe in his next incarnation. He could be running out of time to get there this time.

This will get worse after the 116th Congress is sworn in. His aides might have to take that Twitter account of his down for maintenance every couple hours. Or else start claiming it's been hacked.
Who knows how long he'll be around. No one knows what Mueller knows. He might be run out of town...

He either really doesn't understand what losing the house means or he knows and is ready to go out blazing...

Reactions: LizKat

hulugu

macrumors 68000
Aug 13, 2003
quae tangit perit Trump
It isn't just limited to Twitter.

He referenced Finland as a benchmark for how we need to manage our forests... a subarctic country is how we, in a more moderate to tropical climate, should handle our forests in case of fire. Case in point: he specifically states that it's because Finland rakes their forest floor.

Let that sink in.

BL.
Yep. Just a bewildering level of nonsense, akin to his repeated statements that the F-35 is invisible.

Reactions: JayMysterio

D.T.

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
I'm not sure what constitutes "little", in the context of stature, but at least we know from a professional - with what I'd assume a reasonable amount of experience in, umm, equipment comparison - what _is_ little with regard to Trump ...