Trump's Long History of Corruption

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Sep 6, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Media ignores Trump's scandals and makes everything the Clinton do a scandal. We need to keep the race close for ratings, clicks and eyeballs.

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

If Hillary didn't want a scandal she could have just said "hey I screwed up, and may have sent classified docs over an unsecured line" and then handed over her entire server intact to the FBI. Instead she insisted there was nothing to see here while deleting information that should have been FOIA retrievable and then using third party programs to scrub the server.

She created her own scandal.

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

And trump did not create his own?

5. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I'm curious why Trump isn't in prison if you believe he is guilty of doing something illegal ?

I have heard of a bunch of lawsuits against him but never criminal charges against him.

6. Michael Goff macrumors G5

Michael Goff

If she would have done that, it'd be a scandal as well. And we'd have people like you pushing the same "Hillary for prison" mantra. It wouldn't have solved anything.

7. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Pretty sure two reasons at least are deep pockets and good attorneys.

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

And to the Hillary haters I say the same thing:

I'm curious why Hillary isn't in prison if you believe she is guilty of doing something illegal?

I have heard of a bunch of hearings against her but never criminal charges against her.

I wonder what your reaction and post would look like if roles were reversed and Trump had his own private email server scandal? Would you still support him? Would he still look more favorable to you than Hillary? Or would you vote for Hillary instead because of Trump's scandal?

9. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I'm not voting for either of them.

10. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Ah okay. When someone says they are voting for neither, but only criticizes one, I start getting a little skeptical. I have seen that a lot from a variety of people in this forum.

11. Limey77 macrumors regular

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

No I actually said I would vote for Bernie now if I had a choice. I criticize Hillary because she is a crook. Trump is just a terrible choice, but a better one than Hillary.

13. Limey77 macrumors regular

If your aim is an end to the US and its influence worldwide, then yes you are 100% right.

If however you like the American way of life and being a respected nation, then you are sorely misguided.

14. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Selling out to special interests and flip flopping to the highest bidder is not the American way of life. Don't vote for Hillary, she's a sellout.

15. Limey77 macrumors regular

Sorry, but if you just change one word in your statement you have Trump.

You may not like Hillary but that's your problem, the majority MUCH prefers her to the racist, misogynist who can't even formulate a position on anything without reneging on it 24hrs later.

There is no comparison. If you want the most honest, most trustworthy, most respected, most inclusive, most intelligent and most qualified candidate then you HAVE. To vote Hillary. If you don't then Trump is your man - but you'll have to live with that decision for ever.

16. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Honest and trustworthy? You choose Hillary's worst traits to comment on? Even the left doesn't trust her, you would have to be an idiot to believe anything that comes out her mouth at this point.

17. Limey77 macrumors regular

So the right has been claiming for years, luckily the facts show that after Bernie she is the most honest and trustworthy of everyone that entered the presidential race.

And to top it off, Trump is the least honest and least trustworthy not ONLY of all this year's possibilities but of ALL TIME.

There is no comparison.

18. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You're ignoring Trump's past if you think he's a better choice. You're ignoring his complete lack of political experience (for better OR worse). You're minimizing his lack of Presidential behavior. He is not a role model. There are dozens of reasons why and they start with the fact that he can't even tweet about people he disagrees with without name calling. That's playground antics. It's not worthy of someone "fit" to run this country.

19. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

True but more of a idiot you belive what comes out of trumps mouth.