Trump's Right: Hillary Owes Voters An Explanation

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Populism, May 11, 2016.

1. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/clinton-wrong-not-respond-donald-trumps-attacks-bill

Blame them racist REDDIT'ers for pushing this article to the front page of their partisan tea party website!

Hillary-ity ensues...

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

Legendary baggage of the rich and infamous.

3. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Ms. Clinton could tell me the sun is going to rise tomorrow and I wouldn't believe her

4. FieldingMellish Suspended

This part is killer.

"The most notorious example of Hillary's race-baiting was the so-called "whitey tape." Hillary's desperate, reeling campaign stooped to its lowest point toward the end of the 2008 race, pretending to leak the existence of a damning recording of Michelle Obama railing against "whitey," according to Slate.

It turns out the tape never existed outside of the imaginations of Clinton campaign staffer Sidney Blumenthal and Clinton booster Larry C. Johnson, but as Slate notes, the goal was to play the race card and scare voters who might otherwise support Obama.

That's also why Bill famously compared Obama's presidential campaign to black activist Jesse Jackson's failed presidential bid, and why the Clinton campaign allegedly leaked a photo of Obama in Somali garb to the Drudge Report, per The Week."