Trump's so confused he doesn't even know when his two year Presidential run Anniversary is

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow. Two years of hell. Except Trump doesn't seem to know that. Today (Friday) in Florida he told everyone that:

It's today. Yikes. Why doesn't he know this? I'm really hoping he's capable of keeping the nuclear codes straight. Seriously, I really worry about this as this is not the first time he has mixed up dates like this. It points to a mind that isn't as sharp as it needs to be for the job.

https://latest.com/2017/06/trump-bo...nced-his-presidential-run-its-actually-today/

I blame his staff. Who is informing him of things there? No one?

2. SusanK macrumors 68000

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

... And some, I assume, are good people.

Funny. That's exactly how I see trump voters.

4. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Mourn American standards of excellence.

5. HEK Suspended

HEK

It was strikingly predictive. The descent into hell. Taking the country to new depths.

6. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Start the impeachment proceedings, Trump was off by a day!!

7. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

8. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

When you win bigly and win everyday, I too would forget the anniversary. Can't blame him. :D

9. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I guess we each get our time to shine, the right brought up the 55 states or whatever Obama said for years. I just hope no one claims the moral high ground next time around.

10. HEK Suspended

HEK

Glad to welcome you to the impeach him now side. Although off by a day is a bit harsh.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

Pretty sure it was always like this - but you know - now the pendulum is swinging the other way.

12. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

You know @samcraig, when you disagree with me, Putin wins! :D

13. samcraig macrumors P6

LOL. Indeed. Are we tired of winning yet?

14. Zenithal Suspended

Darksith is probably going to stay away for a while. You two are such meanies. :p

15. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No..no impeachment needed for this, but you should be concerned that he can't keep simple things like his anniversary straight. And more to my point above concerned that none of his staff seems to be informing him properly.

So you don't want your leaders competent or informed on things. Noted. You should be more sad at what the office of the president has become.

16. HEK Suspended

HEK

They are scarred of him. And the pool of potential replacements has all but dried up. Not enough stupid people left to put themselves under the stress and danger of indictment, at least none with any real experience.

He could staff up with coal miners. That way the thousands of open position currently available could be filled and at least one campaign promise partially fulfilled.

At this point I would actually welcome an out of work coal miner as opposed to another billionare in the administration. The swamp has become a deep lake.

17. kobalap macrumors 6502

Oh, come on. Give the guy a break. What other senile buffoon would have good memory?

18. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

But again I'm not putting this on him as much as his staff. I expect him to be senile at this point. But I don't expect his staff to be.

19. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Reminds me of when Obama said he had visited 57 states with one or two still to go.

20. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

He obviously meant to say 47 and misspoke.

21. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

So, Obama doesn't know the number of states, and he just misspoke. Trump gets a date wrong and he is senile.

Got it.

22. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

The 57/47 thing is a spur of the moment mistake that can happen to anyone from time to time. For instance, during his testimony, Comey said that Trump sent the "President" out of the room, when he clearly meant the Vice President. Trump's mistake on the date is a failure in planning. Someone didn't check the date when preparing his speech, or they checked the date and got it wrong.

23. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

If Obama screwed up things all the time, you'd have a point. But Trump regularly gets things wrong. And Trump's gotten dates wrong more than once too:

Trump Encourages His Supporters to Go Vote on November 28
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...his-supporters-to-go-vote-on-november-28.html

24. HEK Suspended

HEK

25. Videomanmac macrumors 6502

Does it really matter? Was anyone harmed by him being off by a day?

Tomorrow we will see riots because he blinked at someone wrong.