Trump's Weekend Vacations in 1 month almost same as Obama for 1 year.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Big business always screws over small companies. Just Trump takes it further as most of them usually pay.

2. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

You've had no dealings with Trump himself, so your opinions are irrelevant. I have a lot of experience in dealing with contractors, being a contractor, and working as an executive in a variety of businesses, so my opinions have gravitas.

You can believe whatever you want. Let's just not pretend it's fact.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2017 ---
    Disagree. I've worked as a contractor for several big businesses and they've always paid on time and fully for services rendered.

3. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You have no idea who I am or what my experience is. So I'll just laugh at the above as if you have some "better" perspective. Have a great day.

4. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

You didn't list your experience, so I gathered you thought it wasn't relevant.

Have a nice day too.

5. Zenithal macrumors G3

I've commissioned two office buildings, may I have a say then? :p

6. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I'm not in the habit nor do I think it matters much on an anonymous forum where anyone can say they anything they want in regards to their experience. I also think my opinions can stand on their own without having to back them up with a resume every post.

7. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

OK, well we've reached an impasse on this topic because you claimed something you couldn't substantiate (two actual people only one of whom didn't get paid because of bankruptcy? Really?) That says Trump actually does business fairly and legally.

8. Zenithal, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017

Zenithal macrumors G3

Sam, I'm not sure why you liked my post. I wasn't being remotely facetious. Stiffing a contractor for a percentage of the agreed upon if their work isn't satisfactory is very much standard practice and the law allows for it. I had a contracting company do a concrete pour 3x because they kept messing it up. Not sure why you keep going at it with DuckofDeath.

FWIW, I paid a fraction of the original agreed bill. Either you do the work right or you don't get paid the full amount. I'm not going to waste time in civil court to get it rectified.

9. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Where did I said he did this illegally? Did I say that? Can you point to that post?

10. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

:rolleyes: Please. Who would be there to hold politicians accountable if not the media? Clearly not you, going by what you say here. Well, at least not the Republican ones. Amirite?

11. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Because I was amused by your post/reply. Not sure why you would questioned receiving a like as if that means I'm agreeing with you or anything other than I simply LIKED your post.

12. Zenithal macrumors G3

There's always independent blogs.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2017 ---
    I simply thought you were amused at me thinking I was poking fun at Ducky's expense here. Trump's an idiot, but him stiffing contractors for inferior work isn't new in business.

13. SusanK macrumors 68000

So President Obama campaigning for the Dem nominee is wasting time on the taxpayer's dime.

Senate refusing to give Judge Garland a hearing early in the year was a public service.

Either Obama was still president or he wasn't. GOP alternative facts.

14. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Please don't stoop to taking my comments out of context. It's such a transparent cheat.

Here's what i said: "Trump actually does business fairly and legally".

Need I explain further?

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Independent blogs have neither the manpower nor the budget to do big investigations. They also will not have the voice they need to get significant traction.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

non sequitur .............

17. Zenithal macrumors G3

Tongue in cheek humor, bud. I'm just waiting for the day when these independent blogs post something about Pence doing something naughty with someone of the same gender. Someone that enthralled with gay people is a bit off. Let's not forget Aaron Schock. Even my GOP emails made fun of him ad nauseum for his demise.

18. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Ah, okay. :D Yeah Aaron was fun. Anyone that couldn't figure out that guy was a closet case wasn't paying attention. Not with the clothes he wore which make even the twinkiest twink in West Hollywood look butch in comparison. :D

19. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Where on time of course means "after 90 days unless there's a billing issue, in which case it'll be longer".

20. SusanK macrumors 68000

No it isn't. GOP decided President Obama was not really president in his final year.

What was the other option? Fill the WH with stray cats?

21. Zenithal macrumors G3

I had to look that word up. I didn't question his clothes at all. I'm not set in the past. It's his dodgy behavior that made me often smirk. Hopefully, he realizes one day that he should live his life. And as far as Pence goes, he's like a bloated Anderson.

By the way, unless I'm mistaken, aren't you a German immigrant living here as a citizen now?

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

SO you agree with the GOP when it suits you?

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You never questioned......this?

IMG_1941.JPG

Me? Oh hell no. Born and raised in the USA!

24. SusanK macrumors 68000

President Obama either was president during the final year of his term or he wasn't. You can't have it both ways.

25. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

he was a worthless president and the republicans should not have blocked Garlan, today the democrats get to play the same stupid game if they want to block any of trumps justices.