Ok, now that we all know Apple is ordering up 60 gig drives for the iPod, I beseech you all for advice. I want a 40gig or larger iPod, but am willing to wait till WWDC. Nobody seems to have any indication of whether or not the 4th gen will be released then or later in the year. Soooo... I'm planning on ordering an iPod on the last day of the personalization promo- the 26th i believe- and then if they release the iPods at WWDC I would be covered by the 10 day window, right? If nothing is released, then I'll feast on the 3rd gen. Does this sound insane? Logical? ...Thanks.