TT10: Nasty Anti-Apple Naysayer in Marketwatch Forums

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by pimentoLoaf, Mar 12, 2009.

1. pimentoLoaf macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

2. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

One of his favorite rants is to downgrade the stock based on his belief that many of the retail store leases are in the 20-year range, and consequently, will deplete the $28 billion in very short order. Another is that not enough products are in the sales channels to justify keeping those stores open.

3. FX120 macrumors 65816

FX120

4. pimentoLoaf thread starter macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

Unknowing investors will take his rants seriously and degrade the cost of the stock -- and make the company look bad in the process.

5. localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

OMG! You should report this to the Internet Police... immediately! :rolleyes:

6. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

You think this is bad? Have a look at the Yahoo stock discussion boards sometime. They're full of people who seem to believe that their opinions actually move the markets. It's kind of sad, really.

7. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Well crap. I can do that right now:

I heard that Apple will be firing Jonathan Ives because he isn't able to produce new designs that are favorable to Apple's future plans. The new hardware manager will be the guy from eMachines. Basically what this means is Apple is ready to scrap the high quality design yet charge the same amount.

Oh and Gil Amelio is coming back as CEO because Steve Jobs is tired of dealing with the Mac Cult.

8. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

9. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

10. bossxii macrumors 68000

No one with enough buying power to move the stock price is going to base their decision off some idiot spouting crap on a message board. If you believe that I'll have a ebay listing for some prime real estate in Dubai up soon. Please buy it, 10 acres ocean front property for $50,000!!:D

11. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

lol I don't really care what he says market-wise, it's insignificant. But this is hilarious!