Turn around time between being put on Apples list to when you got your phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigwayne3000, Jul 5, 2010.

1. bigwayne3000 macrumors regular

As the topic title states what is all your experiences been as far as the time between when you were put on the list at Apple to when you got the email saying your phone was in. I was put on the list on the 16th (recieved my email confirmation within a few mins of getting off the phone with the Apple Store guy who took my info.) I am seeing a lot of people on here who were only on the list at their store for a day or 2 and got theirs and im going on over a week so I'm just curious as to how long it took some of you to get it. I'm trying to decide whether its worth it for me to go to ATT and just order it there and have it shipped to me.

2. Gadget Chief macrumors member

went on apples list on launch day. Ordered at ATT store on 29th, and mine shipped today. Nothing from Apple yet.

3. bigwayne3000 thread starter macrumors regular

I'll probably do that than. I want to port my old # (coming over from VZW) and I also get a 22% discount thru my job at Home Depot so perhaps Ill just order from ATT and get this all done at once instead of waiting.

4. James.123 macrumors regular

I know that the past week ATT has said that the iphone will ship in 7-10 days. Has that been true for most people, and is that number the same considering now that more people have ordered? Has anyone ordered sometime in July to find that ATT still says 7-10 business days? It seems that ATT is the fastest way to get an iphone 4 at this time no?
    Cheers