TV app error on iPad

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by helenedwards, Feb 20, 2017.

1. helenedwards, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017

helenedwards macrumors newbie

I'm having a problem with the TV app on my iPad Pro 9.7. I have content that I downloaded on to the device to watch offline so when there is no internet I can still watch tv shows and movies that I purchased.

Here is where the problem occurs. Recently on the road I tried to access my content and got this error (attached). When there is no internet connection I can't access any content. But when I am connected to the internet I have access to my offline content.

Looking for possible solutions before I have to do something like restore from backup or wait for the next update to come out. Hope this makes sense and thanks for reading.

Currently running iOS 10.2.1

[​IMG]
    Tags: free music ringtone download, iphone 7 ringtone download, chained to the rhythm katy perry ringtone

2. itsmilo macrumors 68020

itsmilo

Same issue here. In fact on the latest beta the whole app crashes now after dismissing this pop up

3. EmilyB613 macrumors member

EmilyB613

This has been going on with me since the iOS 10.2 update.

I've resorted to other means. Try VLC for Mobile, OPlayer HD Lite (there's a paid version if you like the free version), and others on the App Store.

It's a crappy workaround but until Apple gets it together, other apps have been working for me.