Tv Shows/Movies on AppleTV2/Itunes don't get FULLY marked as watched, when watched

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by aelalfy, Oct 21, 2010.

1. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Hi,

As the title states, I'm having a little issue with TV shows not getting marked as watched after being watched FULLY on my appletv2. They are converted .mp4 from .avi files. The TV shows show up on itunes as "half watched" aka the half filled half empty circle and not watched on the appletv2.

Also I noticed that when watching on the AppleTV, the show comes to abrupt ending, maybe suggesting that the show gets cut of slightly before it ends? therefore not showing up as fully watched?

has anyone experienced this with converted files, maybe I'm missing something in the conversion? or something about tagging? or such...

Thanks
    AE

2. steviem macrumors 68020

steviem

I think it's a problem with the software, just hold select and say marked as watched. That's all I'm doing whilst waiting for an update for the appletv...

3. NightStorm macrumors 68000

I think this is a by-product of using Home Sharing for the linkage between the AppleTV and iTunes. I'm sure this will be fixed in a future software update.

Make sure you report your experience at www.apple.com/feedback.