Tweaks to make unlimited character count on websites contact section?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by cnotes2019, Mar 24, 2015.

1. cnotes2019 Suspended

I know there is for Twitter but was wondering if there was one for websites also? Thanks !

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

3. MarcusCarpenter macrumors 6502a

MarcusCarpenter

I suppose you could read the mailer.php and send an email directly to the one in that php file # that's just a guess though - would be my first move

4. cnotes2019 thread starter Suspended

Some contact section of companies etc have a say 800 character count that you cant exceed. I want to be able to,exceed that limit.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Are you referring to a character limit on a text input field on a website (where you can send in a question or talk about an issue or provide feedback), something like that?

6. cnotes2019 thread starter Suspended

More towards talking about an issue at length. Not feedback or question

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

While I certainly don't really get character limitations in places like that, simply somehow getting around the limit on the front end might not do the trick. If a site properly implements a limitation like that they will also check it during the submission process itself, meaning that even if you manage to enter more than the limit and start submitting it there can still be a check of the actual submitted content which could reject it if it's beyond the limits that are established or perhaps just not consider anything beyond the limits and cut it off at the limit point and thus only submit part of what you entered.