Two £15 iTunes cards for £20 (UK) or TomTom for £40!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Steven Jackson, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Steven Jackson macrumors 6502

As someone pointed out in another thread, crappy greetings card shop Clinton's Cards are selling two £15 iTunes cards for £20...

You can get them online (though the website seems to be broken) or in store (if you explain slowly to the staff).

This is a great offer, especially for those (like me) pondering the somewhat expensive purchase of the TomTom app. This makes it cost only £40, a much more palatable amount.

Cheers,

Steve.

2. marcopolo007uk macrumors member

Thanks for the heads up, I did this when Argos has the same promotion a few months ago... money for nothing! :)

3. paulcdb macrumors regular

thanks for the this, not decided if i'll get tomtom yet though. would've bought it straight away before but now we're heading into winter i doubt i'll need it that much so i can make do with navigon for now.

4. neiltc13 macrumors 68040

neiltc13

It's actually two for £22.75. Not a huge saving.

5. J400uk macrumors regular

No you've got it wrong. Instore and online its 2 x £15 vouchers for £20. If you order online there is a £2.75 delivery charge applied, regardless of how many you order. Its a very good saving, especially useful to those purchasing sat nav applications.

6. Steven Jackson thread starter macrumors 6502

Nope. Bought four today, in store. Two for £20, four for £40.

Steve.

7. Oliver.m macrumors regular

Oliver.m

How long do you think the offer will be on for? I wish i'd seen this earlier. May have to pop in there tomorrow if its still going.

8. Steven Jackson thread starter macrumors 6502

Don't know the answer to this, but the lady I spoke to in the shop today said she only became aware of the offer (via a window poster) yesterday...

I reckon you've got a few days, at least.

Steve.

9. Oliver.m macrumors regular

Oliver.m

10. NATO macrumors 68000

NATO

Cheers for the heads up, I'll pick some up tomorrow :) Might actually buy TomTom now :rolleyes:

11. chimpboy74 macrumors 6502a

chimpboy74

doesnt seem to be available any more on the webpage at least. I tried last night but when I clicked on the link it just returned saying nor search results found
    Now even the link has been replaced. When you add 2 to shopping cart it charges full price unless you have a discount code

12. Steven Jackson thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, it worked in store yesterday, so it's probably worth a try if you're in town...

Steve.

13. oli2140 macrumors 6502

14. wazza12345 macrumors regular

Does anyone know if a gift card bought for the UK itunes store can be used in an overseas itunes store? ie US or Australia? Knowing apple they'd be locked to the country of purchase.... for some retarded corporate reason..

15. wowipod macrumors regular

They are region locked. But there are always offers. Over here in Oz there is 20% off itunes cards in woolies and combine that with Qantas frequent flyer points and a staff discount you got your self a good buy.

16. bumbo macrumors regular

bumbo

Apparently Clinton's have said the offer is due to run until August 29th or until they sell out.

The site has already sold out so it's just in-store now.

17. Tazzman macrumors newbie

Just found out that Clintons have removed the offer from thier online shop but it is available instore.