Two observations in 5.1b

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by creativedogmedia, Dec 5, 2011.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Yes, I know it's a beta and I'll be submitting one if these as a bug tomorrow. Thought I'd share.

- can no longer add Newstand to a folder via the "create new folder method."
    - when I dial a call via speakerphone the other person can't hear me until I go off of speaker and back on. In some cases, I have to place the call again totally.

2. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

I don't have the 5.1 beta, but today on my 4s running 5.0.1 it just decided that it wasn't going to pick up any sounds when speakerphone was on or when taking a video.

Not sure why, but i was within the 30 days so i just walked right in, got a replacement and was on my way. They didn't even ask to have me show them lol thought that was a little weird but oh well!

3. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

So does the replacement work ok?

4. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

Yah, works fine. The replacement turned out to actually be a brand new phone that was made before my first one lol, so no refurbs in my local apple store yet woot!

First one was made in week i think 45, This was was made in week 42

5. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Your first bullet is not a bug, some dev will have a laugh at your expense.

6. CmdrThor macrumors member

That's why he said he would submit one of them as a bug and is having a laugh at your expense.

7. megapopular macrumors 6502a

Yay!

I love lessons in reading comprehension! People might want to try not being so anxious to rag on people, especially when they're not seemingly too bright themselves!