Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Oct 12, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

The man's a pig, likely a predator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur

2. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

That's okay. You're voting for an enabler...

Oh, wait, you're upset?

Why?

I put out just as much evidence of that as you had insinuating yours.

What if the accusers are trying to cash in and manipulate? The guy is rich, as with the poor giving out jobs, nobody goes after the poor for their lack of money. Oops, I just did it again - more stereotypes and insinuations. Sorry!

3. samcraig macrumors P6

This is SHOCKING... just two?
    --- Post Merged, Oct 12, 2016 ---
    Because he admitted he did it? And hasn't shown remorse?

It's hard to imagine someone criticizing someone for choosing the enabler OVER the actual perpetrator. And it's not even like that's the only wrong thing about him

4. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Also, why would Trump - if he did all these things for real - go after somebody whom he knew (or at least believed) could not respond because allegedly that person to whom he was referring had and yet the same accusations were not made of him in return? Is he really that obtuse? Or is this a double bluff on his part or something?

I don't know either way. But others seem to. You come across as if you seem to know?

Gawd, imagine how base Election 2020 will be now that the Genie is out of the bottle with all this fluff stuff...

All I know is, after seeing how they had a camera directly on Bill's face during the debate (who was expecting that convenience, anyway? Probably a lot of people, I fear. It seemed obvious Don would "go there" given who he brought with...), it's safe to say Donald and his former long-time friends Bill and Hillary probably won't be after this point.

(On edit: Grammatical, spelling, minor clarification)

5. samcraig macrumors P6

Because he's a lying hypocrite? Just thinking out loud... It's not that he's obtuse. He just rewrites history in his mind.

I still wonder if he thinks having the women at the debate was going to throw Hillary. She wasn't going to be rattled like that. All it served was Trump sticking his middle finger at both of them. But he did that plenty during the debate.. so the fact that the women were there wasn't all that effective. Yes, they did talk to the press.. but it was pretty much a waste.

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

7. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Uh what is Yes for $200.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

Waiting for Trump's tweetfest about NYT being biased and has a very low circulation. He doesn't read the NYT

9. zin Suspended

Wow, Clinton camp must be going into nuclear damage control with these talking points being planted into articles. Wonder what Wikileaks is leaving until the last minute.

10. samcraig macrumors P6

Meanwhile - Rudy G is making jokes at the rallies about the tape.

“Do you know how much money the Clintons got for that? Over $100 million in money for the Clinton Foundation,” Mr. Giuliani said. “Boy, that is as phony as, I can’t say the word because I have to be nice. I might say it back in the locker room.”
    Wow - another let's throw this thread off topic post from Zin trying to pivot this. Color me shocked.

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

zin's all in at this point. I'd expect nothing less.

He'll be the last man standing. So brave.

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I would expect to see the paperwork from their police filings, or they probably just want their 15 minutes.

13. zin Suspended

Do you honestly expect me to believe this? Holding onto the Trump tape, releasing it, and then all of a sudden these gals show up after 50 years? Combine this with the fact that we know that the Clinton campaign is actively colluding with the media and it isn't hard to put 2+2 together.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

I know - I mean the NYT definitely has such a low level of integrity that they would just write up rumors and speculation
    Do you believe the 4 women Trump paraded around ASKED to come to the debate/press conference? Because that's how Trump introduced them. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Trump or Breitbart. But I digress.

Maybe you didn't follow the Cosby scandal close enough to know that this is typically what happens.

Sorry - forgot to answer your question tho. No - I don't expect to believe this because you seem to enjoy keeping your head in the sand on this topic.

15. smallcoffee macrumors 65816

16. zin Suspended

I don't know what to believe. But those four women didn't suddenly wake up and start accusing Bill of rape four weeks to the election.

Maybe they planned it 20 years in advance.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

I hope not since one of the women wasn't allegedly raped by Clinton but was the 12 year old girl in the rape case Hillary was the prosecutor for.

Women have come forward throughout the years about Trump and his activity. Old is new again because of the tape and because now women feel "vindicated" that they can share their experience without thinking they imagined it or perhaps invited it. You may think that's crazy - but there are a lot of women I know discussing how they've been abused in similar manner when they were younger but never spoke up either.

18. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Nothing to see here. Liberal media fabrication to decrease the recent wiki leaks.

19. samcraig macrumors P6

So you're saying these women are lying?

20. chown33 macrumors 604

Pretty sure Hillary was the defendant's attorney, not a prosecutor:
    Among her cases was one where she was obliged by request of the court to serve as defense counsel to a man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl; she put on an effective defense that led to his pleading guilty to a much lesser charge.[74]

21. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

The tangerine rapist belongs in a prison cell next to Jared from subway.

22. samcraig macrumors P6

Totally right. My mistake. Clearly the defense attorney

23. smallcoffee macrumors 65816

I am

24. samcraig macrumors P6

Based on what?

25. Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

HAHAHA. THATS GOOD