Tyreek Hill’s fiancee on recording: Investigators told me our 3-year-old said ‘Daddy punched me’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Apr 25, 2019.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tyreek...rold-son-said-daddy-punches-me-233100867.html
    sad the kid might have 2 dirt bag parents :(

2. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

Child abuse is always awful, that said...who is Tyreek Hill?

Edit: Sportsball player, got it

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

far worse when BOTH parents are in it :(

4. ronntaylor macrumors regular

ronntaylor

Chiefs bar Tyreek Hill from all team activities after hearing leaked audio discussing child abuse
    Crystal Espinal apparently gave the audio tape to a friend, who passed it on to a local Kansas City station

Just a day after local prosecutors announced that Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill would not be charged following a lengthy investigation into allegations of child abuse against his 3-year-old son, local CBS affiliate KCTV in Kansas City obtained and released an 11-minute audio clip of Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, discussing the alleged incident, as well as their general treatment and discipline of their son.

Adrian Peterson got banned for a season. Can't see how Hill won't be suspended the same.

5. BeeGood, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019

BeeGood macrumors 68000

BeeGood

The league is ridiculously inconsistent with disciplinary action.

Hill has a history. He was kicked off his college football team for beating on his girlfriend. He needs to be out of the league ASAP, but the NFL will wait until they see how everyone else feels about it before they act, per usual. :rolleyes:

Then again, maybe the league’s response (or lack there of) make sense, because cases like this do raise a question...how much social responsibility should be shouldered by the league or any other business with respect to keeping its employees in line? I think that’s a hard question to answer.