uhhhhzmmmuhhuuhhmmzzzhhaaahh [zombie talk for "Dead Rising 2!"]

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by sikkinixx, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Sweet!!! What more to say :) Other than - there are a hell of a lot of mermaid zombies there!

3. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Definitely a must buy for me. I loved the first game and I was worried that since I sold my 360 and bought a PS3 that I wouldn't be able to play the second when it came out. Co-op is going to bring so much life to this game, can't wait.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Awesome. Always thought the first felt like it could have ran on the original Xbox (with fewer zombies), but this looks really current-gen.

Though the zombies themselves don't look too great. The main characters face is wow. That's a lot of detail! But it also looks way too colourful. Maybe L4D spoiled me. :D

5. Antares macrumors 68000

Antares

Funny guy. :rolleyes:

I'll definitely be getting it for my PS3. The original was one of the games that I was jealous about the 360 having exclusively...since I opted out of owning a 360.

I wonder if they'll also be making a version of this for the Wii. Maybe if Chop Til You Drop does well enough.

6. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

Woooo! PC

It's Capcom and their Devil May Cry 4 PC port was outstanding so I have high hopes for Dead Rising 2 PC.

The game looks pretty cool as well though I never played the original.

7. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

I always spaz out. :]

Bleh, why do I have a feeling that if I buy their cheaply reworked cash-in for the Wii, that they'll simply turn around and put that revenue towards this game...

Anyways, I'm happy about Capcom's PC support, but with the high development costs of these games, and the fact they build them on PCs, I think it's a given.

Too bad I'll never play the original on any platform, but I'll add this to my future list.

Rambles!!!

8. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Now I get to whack zombies with the SIXAXIS....cool. Hopefully they don't add the timer this go around because that killed the first game for me...just let me help people at my leisure :D

Bless

9. spoon man macrumors 6502a

spoon man

That looks the daddys plums right there i cant wait to get my hands on this for the ps3 :cool: