UK - Best Network For Service And Price. Little Poll Included!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DryEyez, Nov 9, 2011.

?

Networks (UK)

1. T-Mobile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Orange

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. O2

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. 3

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Virgin Media

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tesco Mobile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Vodafone

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Carphone Warehouse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Phones4u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DryEyez macrumors 6502

I personally for the price and coverage choose the 3 network. The price especially. At the moment for £35 p/m on a 2 year contract you get an iPhone 4S for £99, 2000 mins, 5000 mins to other 3 phones, 5000 texts and UNLIMITED data with no fair usage policy.

Looking at the other network, even paying more per month I can't find the simple quantities of usage 3 give you here.

So for your iPhone, or for your another phone, which network did you choose and why?

PS - Just to add I realise 3 has absolutely TERRIBLE customer service (in my experience anyway) but when considering purchasing an iPhone, anything with the phone can be sent to Apple so not much else can go wrong normally.

Also added a nice poll for you guys. I like polls. (I've also added two 3rd party companies)

2. antster94 macrumors 6502a

antster94

I got the phone for cheaper than free on that plan.

https://www.quidco.com/home/

I love quidco. I have The One plan too, and the phone has cost me -£9.

3. c14nhl macrumors 6502

c14nhl

My feedback may not be useful seeing as I didn't shop around and only went with O2 as I've been with them for years.

I've had an iPhone with O2 since release day of the iPhone 4. I've had no issues at all. Always have 3G coverage, I live in Edinburgh.

So I can certainly vouch for the coverage.

4. DryEyez thread starter macrumors 6502

Interesting, I just checked that out, but when I click get cash back, it takes me to the 3 homepage with the iPhone 4S there, where does the actual cash back come from, when I go to the checkout or?