UK carrier EE hints at 2 iPhones and iWatch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hustler1337, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hustler1337 macrumors 68000

Hustler1337

Based on the image in the Tweet, it looks like there'll be two iPhones released, the 4.7" and the 5.5" AND possibly an iWatch.

Just thought i'd share in the last few hours before the announcement. :)

https://twitter.com/EE/status/509321784609746945

[​IMG]

2. gstevie macrumors 6502

gstevie

I don't understand how all these external companies are getting away with giving out all this information - correct or otherwise. I assumed Apple would have extended a NDA covering essentially everything to do with their new products until they make the announcement. If that's breached then surely in the professional world there would be some repercussions.

3. 617aircav Suspended

What information was given out in that pic?

4. youknome macrumors 6502

youknome

It's just a hint, they're not giving away anything. For regular users of Mac Rumors and other such sites, it's not big surprise, come on.

5. gstevie macrumors 6502

gstevie

Im not saying this particularly is giving the game away. It is suggestive. Its showing in that picture 3 devices - 2 rectangular shapes at different sizes and a small square item in the middle. I am just looking at it bigger picture, this and what the Chinese carriers have been posting - again not necessarily accurate or real, they just seem a little more than generic place holders for a device the parent company is keeping very tight lipped about.

6. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I also see a pair of Dr Dre Beats headphones to the left. I'm sure the iPhone won't come with headphones, but maybe a pair of Beats in-ear headphones as was rumored.

7. iMatt. macrumors 6502

Pretty sure all of those things tend to go out of the window 24 hours before announced. Hence why leaks become more and more prominent closer to the keynote.

8. TheDeviceUser macrumors 6502a

Could that be EE hinting the iWatch will go on sale at the same time as the iPhone 6? Unlikely, but possible.

9. Hustler1337 thread starter macrumors 68000

Hustler1337

I can't really see a pair of in-ear headphones in there tbh, although I can sort of make out a pair of over-ear headphones to the left if I squint.