UK gossip/trash mags wonder what they'll do now...Jordan and Peter Andre separating

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by edesignuk, May 11, 2009.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

BBC.

Kerry Katona better step up her game to fill those vacant column inches!

2. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I'm sure she can still provide fodder. ahem.
    Booze + Jordan = school on saturday. (no class, for any of you slow folk)

3. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

If they both hook up with other folk, that's twice the 'exclusive' potential for the gossip mags – not to mention the pull out specials they can do on the break up.

I bet the editor of Heat wet him/herself when he/she heard the news.

4. Kardashian macrumors 68020

Kardashian

Very sorry for the children involved, and the two in question.

I think when Katie Price is not being 'Jordan' she's an adoring mother, and down to earth. She seems to be doing a tremendous job with her eldest, considering the father, who is worth millions, doesn't do a thing with him.

Not that I've met her, of course. But I've been forced to watch a few episodes of various TV shows involving her, and she has that likeability factor.

Say what you want about her, she's got her head screwed on in many respects. She's come from nothing, built herself up using only herself, and is still 'common' - which I think is why people warm to her over her so-called 'rival' Victoria Beckham.

Most of the stuff the Tabloids print pales in comparison to what I see going on, on a Saturday night. She's a woman with looks (depending on your taste, but she's not ugly), youth and money - and despite what people think, she must lead a stressful life. To go out once in a while and get trollied is neither here nor there. She can't be slagged off for that.

I don't follow the magazines, but I hope they give them peace (or as much as they want!)

Shame.

5. Fake Hipster macrumors member

Hey, the rags in the US have been milking the Brad+Jen thing for years after they broke up.

6. Kardashian macrumors 68020

Kardashian

Jordan and Peter are more Tila Tequila than Brad and Jen.

7. jbernie macrumors 6502a

jbernie

They were on Graham Norton (BBC America) just two saturdays or so ago and seemed rather normal (relationship wise)... not sure how delayed the show is but I dont think we are too far behind.

8. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

9. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

10. djellison macrumors 68020

Well - duhh - they'll do a 20 page spread on the getting-back-together renewal of vows crap in 6 months time.

11. NATO macrumors 68000

NATO

I couldn't give a toss about C-rate 'celebrities'. Do something worthwhile to deserve their fame and perhaps I'll care.