UK... iPhone 5 Reservation OR Online Order

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ryfteh, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Ryfteh macrumors newbie

So, with the supplies running thin in stores, is anybody considering ordering online in hopes that the 3-4 week wait will be shorter then trying to reserve each day from Apple Stores across the UK... especially in London?

2. clukas macrumors 6502a

clukas

Same here, Im trying every day to reserve one but today they closed the reservation system. I actually initially ordered one online, but cancelled as I thought I could get one in store quicker. I regret this now. I think that you should be able to buy one within the next 3 weeks fine, so I don't think its worth ordering online.

3. zoonyx macrumors 6502

Why OR?

All the apple stores I've been in have been telling people to order online as a catch all/safety net anyway, as well as carrying on with reserving.

In answer to your question in my opinion, since reservations are down, and the chances of being selected when they return are slim, I'm thinking my online order will arrive first :(

4. Ryfteh thread starter macrumors newbie

The question is do they charge you after the phone ships or after you order? If they charge you after it ships, then no problem, I'll put an order in online now and just cancel if I can get it in the store quicker.

5. zoonyx macrumors 6502

I've not been charged yet.