[UK] iPhone 6+ Delivery: 13 Oct, 2014 - 20 Oct, 2014

kalebnate

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
Anyone had this date moved forward ? I was hoping it can slip forward to 1st of October, but that doesn't seem like happening :(

Is there a chance it can be moved forward or is it too late by now ?

zetti

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2012
It can be, as I said in the Uk thread on top of the page, it will if it is moved to first week of october mean our statuses should change by tuesday ish.

kalebnate

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
It can be, as I said in the Uk thread on top of the page, it will if it is moved to first week of october mean our statuses should change by tuesday ish.
So we should know by tuesday I guess ?

Ifti

macrumors 68020
Dec 14, 2010
UK
My date was moved forward.
iPhone 6 received on launch day.
iPhone 6Plus was scheduled for 30th (even though I ordered both at the same time!). This was then bought back to the 22nd. I then received an email on the 19th saying it was coming on the 20th!! However, it didn't arrive, and online it still says the 22nd.......

kalebnate

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
I have a feeling they won't change at all. It seems the 6+ has more demand or has longer production cycles than the 6.

TJ82

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
Don't trust estimates for the 6+

I was told 3 to 4 weeks. Then yesterday I was told 7 weeks! :eek:

Then later yesterday I got a tracking number for delivery today :rolleyes:

Shipments keep coming in regularly. The estimates are all bunk.

zetti

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2012
Don't trust estimates for the 6+

I was told 3 to 4 weeks. Then yesterday I was told 7 weeks! :eek:

Then later yesterday I got a tracking number for delivery today :rolleyes:

Shipments keep coming in regularly. The estimates are all bunk.
What time did you order? Model?

TJ82

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
I ordered mine same day but half 9 in morning and still not change. Hmmm.. oh well, is yours officially dispatched or preparing?
Mine will be delivered between 1.30 to 3.30.

I didn't order through Apple though. Ordered through O2.

a.roden

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2013
Wolverhampton GB
Might be worth a phone call guys, I rang up and the guy said its actually showing as preparing for shipment... I refreshed my browser and it went from Processing to dispatched...

Funny thing is when I was processing my Barclays finance it stayed on awaiting payment for ages, so I rang a few days after ordering and they said its actually showing as processing and then I refreshed the page and it was processing.

So both times I rang it was like I prompted them and they changed the status for me. So worth a call guys!

kalebnate

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
Might be worth a phone call guys, I rang up and the guy said its actually showing as preparing for shipment... I refreshed my browser and it went from Processing to dispatched...

Funny thing is when I was processing my Barclays finance it stayed on awaiting payment for ages, so I rang a few days after ordering and they said its actually showing as processing and then I refreshed the page and it was processing.

So both times I rang it was like I prompted them and they changed the status for me. So worth a call guys!

AHhahahahahahaha that pic gave me a nice laugh, thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.