UK iPhone for £69 - genuine not scam!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drummerlondonw3, Apr 16, 2008.

1. drummerlondonw3 macrumors 6502a

drummerlondonw3

HI,

A friend sent this to me ... http://www.quidco.com/blog/?p=161

iPhone dropped to £169 on o2 plus £100 Quidco cashback
    April 16th, 2008
    This is a quick tip we’ve just picked up for anyone looking for an iPhone. o2 have dropped the price on the 8GB model £100 today from £269 to £169. To top this up we’ve got huge o2 cashback right now with £100 Quidco cashback - this only runs for another 5 days though!

The rumour is that Apple may be coming out with a 3G version in a month or two which is why there is price cutting happening now. However if you don’t care about waiting for a 3G version then we’d say jump on this deal now!

Please note that o2 takes a 2-3 days to track in so please don’t panic if you don’t see the cashback show on your Quidco account right away!

**PLEASE NOTE** Cashback will only be paid on connected contracts. *********
    This is a genuine site ( and something I am not affliated with I would add)

As you can see from my sig I have one already but I think this is a great offer. This surely must tempt anyone who is vaguely tempted by this

D :D:D :apple:

2. stomer macrumors 6502a

Meh. When my average monthly mobile bill is £7, £100 saving on £630 (18 x £35) doesn't seem like anywhere near enough.

3. thefunkymunky macrumors 65816

Errm. Don't use the official contract then. :rolleyes:

4. stomer macrumors 6502a

An official contract is required in order to get the £100 Quidco cashback.

5. sparkyms macrumors 65816

my dad just monopolized on this.

he doesn't care for 3G as he's seen that the iPhone is still fairly speedy with GPRS+EDGE. He thinks the tariffs are actually pretty decent too, so he is one mighty happy customer right now!

6. Moria macrumors regular

I've been thinking about this all afternoon. I would go for it in an instant if I didn't have 4 1/2 months left on my Three contract which is £15 a month meaning I can't transfer over my number....

So tempted, really want an iPhone and 3G speeds don't really matter for me as I don't get a 3G reception at home and when I'm in Glasgow I have an almost constant WiFi connection....

7. drummerlondonw3 thread starter macrumors 6502a

drummerlondonw3

Glad it could be of help to someone. I am not tryng to justify the pricing structures of O2 etc but just to let people know about the offer, if it can help one person, which it has, its worth the post in my opinion

8. jontucker macrumors 6502

Are you SURE that's what he did, are you? ARE YOU? :confused: