[UK] O2 reduce price of O2 Simplicity Tarrif from £25 to £20

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by senorFunkyPants, Aug 2, 2008.

1. senorFunkyPants macrumors 6502

senorFunkyPants

Now save £5 per month and pay just £20 per month for life. Limited offer only (August).
    600 UK minutes and 1000 UK texts each month
    Plus unlimited O2 to O2 calls Bolt On or change this for your choice of promotional Bolt On (list below)
    -Unlimited texts
    -Unlimited O2 to O2 Calls
    -Unlimited Web Bolt On
    -Unlimited weekend calls
    -Unlimited landline calls
    -200 extra anytime minutes

There is a good thread on this here:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/222415/showthread.php?t=222415

2. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

How does this affect the iPhone in anyway.... at all?

3. chrisparr macrumors regular

It's suggested it is a good deal for current iPhone customers when they come out of contract.

4. umop apisdn macrumors member

umop apisdn

I've just sold my 1st gen iPhone to my brother, had to unlock it because he wanted to stick with t-mobile rolling contract.

I'd prefer him to be on this tariff as obviously no messing about with unlocking when he updates software. £5 drop makes it a lot more interesting.

I wish I weren't in a contract and could use this tariff :(

5. kinster macrumors 6502a

kinster

The official iPhone owners who started their contract at the beginning will have their contracts finishing in May 2009. Between now and then this deal could change.

6. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

I just activated a BNIB 16GB to this tariff when it was still 25 because I wasn't really in the mood to upgrade to the 3G but still needed more storage than my old 4GB could provide, and now O2 just sent me a txt confirming the change which, makes me even more pleased I didn't cave into the 3G pressure since I now save £15 per month towards booze money

7. senorFunkyPants thread starter macrumors 6502

senorFunkyPants

Sorry I thought it was obvious....anyone with a UK V1 iphone that is not on contract can use this sim. 600mins/1000txts and unlimited web bolt on for £20 a month seems like a good deal for a rolling 30 day "contract".
    If you are already on the same contract at £25 then O2 should reduce your price automatically (if not then give them a ring). If you are on the £20 a month contract for less mins and txts then you can ring O2 and upgrade to the new mins/txts without paying any more.