UK o2 Stores - Middlesbrough, Stockton or Darlington

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Deano.uk, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Deano.uk macrumors regular

Deano.uk

Any idea on store opening times and when's the best time to que up. Going to one of the stores in Middlesbrough, Stockton or Darlington.

Also if anyones going to these stores?

I'm out of contract and ready for an upgrade.

Idealy I want the White 32gb, although would settle with black :)

2. Red Bull macrumors member

Red Bull

I think I said it in the "Newcastle, UK" thread but I've been to the three previous iPhone launches at Darlington's O2 store and there's never been a queue before 8.30 for a 9am opening.

I can't vouch for the other two but Darlo might be an easy place to get a 4 :)

3. Deano.uk thread starter macrumors regular

Deano.uk

Cool, it might have to be done in Darlo. Come opening time what kind of que did they have previously? (assuming you went to the launches)

I'll try and get at the store quite early, was thinking 8:15ish

4. bombavich macrumors newbie

I went to the 3G launch at cpw at teesside park. Queue was about 20/30 people at 7am. It opened at 8. If you know it it went from cpw down to brantano. Sold out of 16gbs about half way through the queue.

I think the town centres will be less popular and should be a better bet if you really want a particular model. Plus there's more shops - I think mbro still has two o2's and a cpw?

I hope it's easier this time as I don't fancy another early start. Hopefully other carriers will have it on thursday too to dilute the queues

5. Deano.uk thread starter macrumors regular

Deano.uk

Yeah, I know where you meen, I'll prob stick to one of the centres, live in yarm so they are all 10-15min drive away.

Should help that o2 are only offering them to existing customers though.