UK ONLY - Has anyone managed to get a white iphone anywhere other than Apple stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appledrone, Jul 11, 2008.

1. appledrone macrumors regular

2. appledrone thread starter macrumors regular

3. AllyP macrumors newbie

Yes I know one guy managed to get a white iPhone from O2 in Bluewater, Kent though they have now sold out. Maybe they will get more later on?

4. cmmorrison macrumors member

are you sure he didn't mean apple store on 02 in bluewater?

5. AllyP macrumors newbie

No because I was originally in the queue for the O2 store but I decided to queue up at Apple at the last minute. Then while I was in Apple waiting for the systems to come up I saw a guy who was behind me in O2 queue and he had purchased a white iPhone from the O2 store.

6. hazdageez macrumors newbie

If this were true presumably 02 would know something about it? If white models were coming into their warehouses then you should be able to order one on direct fullfilment over the phone as they must have the option to sell you a white model?

I wish they would get their act together. It seems that all of the Apple stores have stock of the white model.... http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/availability.html

7. 645ci macrumors member

Yup, got mine from o2.

Friday morning, got my dad to ring them, they kicked someone of the reserved list and i got it :D hehe

Need more now ;)

8. Psyxologos macrumors regular

O2 in Lytham St Annes had 2 white ones out of 40 stock on release day.

9. cmmorrison macrumors member

10. dmchapman macrumors newbie

they disable it once the stores are open (I assume to avoid giving the impression that they still have stock when in reality they sold the only one they had at opening time :))

11. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

I totally agree, 02 and CPW should kick some butt and get the White iPhone asap!!!