UN Meeting in New York this week with Trump present

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stylinexpat, Sep 23, 2018.

1. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

How much backlash and outrage will Trump stir this week at the UN meeting. His master Netanyahu will Be there also. I reckon Baghdad Bob “Nikki” will also be there. Who will get scolded this week and have their names taken down..? Lol..
    https://apnews.com/18e8a5962dc044108dbfd585dc6f468c

2. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Regardless, it should be very entertaining. I bet this is going to fume the liberals, when Trump goes up to the podium and turns the institution into a giant Circus. C'mon liberals, be proud to be an American.;)

3. cube macrumors P6

Not just a General Assembly session. He will also be presiding at the Security Council meeting.

4. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

1530DEE9-FE6F-4B2E-9F84-5793DA668611.jpeg

5. chown33 macrumors 604

6. RootBeerMan macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

I am so tired of being embarrassed by him. This will be no different. He'll inevitably look like the fool he is before the whole world. *sigh*

7. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

8. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

I thought he did pretty well. I thought you guys said he couldn't read text off a piece of paper. Something about he needs YUGE flash cards with colorful pictures, with one, or two words like a little child?

9. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

Wait, it just started. Everyone can agree on drugs. No country likes drugs. Wait till the next subject pops up lol..

10. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

What surprises me is he said he believes in the United Nations. MAGA Trump supporters do not like UN at all. This might make some of his supporters angry.

11. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

In the beginning he shows them that he has some sort of belief in them. Early in the morning for Trump still. Give him a few hours and he will tell everyone he has no belief in anyone. Then he will ask Nikki go take down names lol..

12. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

I personally detest the UN. Bunch of Anti-American ******s IMO.:mad::mad::mad:

13. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Uh, no. Some of us still believe that a person has the right to choose what they do or do not put into their body, particularly within the privacy of their own home.

14. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I find it odd how the right screamed for eight years how Obama was an idiot because he had to use a TelePrompTer for his speeches and now Trump’s ability to read a speech is considered evidence of his competence?

15. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

These UN speeches a President has to make usually consist of a list of things a President has to cover in his speech. No President can usually think of all these things themselves and actually memorize all that stuff right before they have to speak. This applies to all Presidents equally regardless of whether we like them or not. Depending on their memory skills and recollection depends on how many times they have to look down at those papers he/she was given for that speech.

16. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

The world laughed at him when he started lying about his accomplishments.

17. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Yep they laughed out loud to his face and all he could do was smile. Such a National embarrassment. Can all we do is smile at our collective terrible choices? :oops:

18. darksithpro, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018

darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Macron is throwing a fit that US pulled out of Paris agreement. Admits they now lack the funds. Also, he wants the wealthiest countries to spread the wealth to other poorer countries. Uhm, no! Sorry Macron, the free ride is over.

19. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

He's already made a joke of himself judging by the reaction to him saying "In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country. America is so thrilled."

The guy has no qualms about lying, even when he knows that we know he is lying. That's pathological. If you enjoy such things, then I have to ask whether you are over ten years old.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 25, 2018 ---
    Jut wait an hour and he'll say something completely opposite.

20. eatrains macrumors 6502

Remember when he told all his supporters that the world was laughing at us and they blindly believed him? Now the world is actually laughing at us.

21. Solomani, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018

Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

LOL Trump boasts that his administration added TEN trillion dollars of wealth into America (within his less than 2 years in office)? Is he on crack?

22. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

He confused the wealth added to the U.S. with the wealth Putin expects to add to his personal fortune. :D

23. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

This is one of those moments when you can see Trump really try and put on the charm.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 25, 2018 ---
    He's probably "misread" another economic report.

24. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Given that the total US GDP is only around $19.3 trillion, that’s a pretty impressive accomplishment.

25. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

He's a very impressive President. The most impressive. Totally impressive. The most impressivest. The best.