iPhone Unable to Change Pasted Text Size in Notes iOS 13

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Title pretty well sums up the issue. Previous versions of iOS allowed for correcting Copied/Pasted text into a Note to be restored to Default size by: Highlight desired text > Cut text > Paste text back into same Note. Default sizing would be restored. Although this work-around was clunky, it was manageable. This is no longer the case. My experience is that text copied from a source gives no indication that anything is amiss until it is pasted into a Note, where it appears as tiny mouse-print. Using the above method retains the tiny size and nothing changes.

(THIS APPLIES TO NOTES SYNCED WITH GMAIL.)

Does anyone have a way around this? I use text pasted into some ongoing Notes regularly and I'm very frustrated. I've had to retype the copied text and then delete the mouse-print. Labor intensive and maddening, defeating the purpose of Copy/Paste. I'm missing iOS 12.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Over 100 views and nobody has any other ideas how to deal with this process? That's depressing. Anyway, thanks for looking and please keep me in mind if anyone learns anything that might help.

DomC

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
Sorry if I don't understand the issue exactly, can't you select the mouse type and choose to change it to the (default) Body format?

Attachments