Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
Does anyone really want to see an app in the App store built by a developer who is this bad at reading and understanding the Developer documentation? Or is suspected to have done zero actual device testing of their app?

Last edited:

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Does anyone really want to see an app in the App store built by a developer who is this bad and reading and understanding the Developer documentation? Or is suspected to have done zero actual device testing of their app?

The store is already full of junk, isn't it?

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
The store is already full of junk, isn't it?

There's also tons of good stuff that isn't at the top of the popularity charts. The more junk and cruft apps in the store, the more they bury the decent and niche good stuff, and makes it harder to find such.

I'm hoping that many many thousands of iOS Developers don't bother renewing after this year is up. No need to encourage more of their type unless someone shows some creativity and effort.

johnmerlino

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
There's also tons of good stuff that isn't at the top of the popularity charts. The more junk and cruft apps in the store, the more they bury the decent and niche good stuff, and makes it harder to find such.

I'm hoping that many many thousands of iOS Developers don't bother renewing after this year is up. No need to encourage more of their type unless someone shows some creativity and effort.

I'm pleased to say my app is now available on the apple store. It's free to all. But for you, I have a special price - $19.99.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.