Unable to purchase on app store

appleofmy"i"

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with a problem. Lately when I go to install a new app (it downloads fine and everything) I get this pop-up saying that it is "Unable to Purchase" apps I have previously downloaded and shows a download progress bar under the apps that eventually just goes away. Anybody know a way to fix this?

Attachments

nmodin

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2011
appleofmy"i";14507350 said:
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with a problem. Lately when I go to install a new app (it downloads fine and everything) I get this pop-up saying that it is "Unable to Purchase" apps I have previously downloaded and shows a download progress bar under the apps that eventually just goes away. Anybody know a way to fix this?
Same issue here, and the apple forum is flooded with the same issue. In addition Apple doesn't recognize my Apple ID now even after a reset. I think they have some serious issues. Not good at all. :mad:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Definite problem with servers/iCloud. Was on the phone with Applecare, and he said there were problems. While on phone, everything seemed to resolve.

You might try again now, it appears cock-up is fixed.:confused:

Last edited:

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I've been having issues downloading apps and podcast since yesterday, could be all the new iPad owners signing up for iCloud and download new apps.