Undocumented workers at Trump Golf Course

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by kobalap, Dec 9, 2018.

1. kobalap macrumors 6502

It seems Trump's business aren't too diligent at only employing non-illegals:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/undocumented-housekeeper-trump-golf-course-155819951.html

In the article, one woman states:

“We need to come out and defend ourselves,” Victorina Morales told The Associated Press through tears, referring to other undocumented workers at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. “I had enough with suffering.”​

I wonder if she and other illegals will be gathered up and deported quickly.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Bye Felicia.
    Most are illegal but not undocumented, here in CA they buy stolen I.Ds so they can work.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

I don't think the legality of the matter is the subject here.

It's Donald Trump.

Good try at deflecting though.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

The only way you KNOW some here are undocumented is if they tell you . As said most have legal papers that belong to others and are presented as theirs .... if you think the president hired these people then you are seriously mistaken.

5. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

There’s a punch of polish electricians that would tell you otherwise. Trump personally made sure they got screwed over. That’s always been his practice, have the work done, then find ways to avoid paying them after the fact.

6. samcraig macrumors P6

He only hires the best people ;)

7. mac_in_tosh, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018

mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

Trump's contradictions:
    o criticizes companies moving their manufacturing abroad but does exactly that with his clothing line
    o says he'll hire the best people but a large number of them are unqualified, corrupt or criminal
    o pretends to be for working Americans but cheated them every chance he got
    o rails against undocumented immigrants but used them at his building sites and resorts
    o calls someone of indisputable integrity (Mueller) corrupt and dishonest but is a life-long cheat and pathological liar
    o gets the support of evangelicals but is vulgar, has had public affairs and rarely if ever attends church
    o says he'll be too busy working for us to take vacations but has had over 150 golf days already
    o says he is a stable genius but...you know
    o etc.

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Do as. I say not as I do. Typical of most in power