University Admins Surrender to Violent Protesters, Shutter Event

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by cfedu, May 25, 2016.

1. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...rotesters-shutter_us_57454738e4b00853ae7b5ae3

More violence, racism and intolerance from BLM.

2. dec. Suspended

dec.

He probably is just subtly pushing the "gay agenda" that certain right wing "christian" pigs hate :) .

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

What to you have against pigs? Pigs make ham/sausage/bacon. Pigs are tasty :D

4. dec., May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016

dec. Suspended

dec.

I'm more of a pork tenderloin person (rolled in garlic and rosemary, wrapped in bacon, topped off with mustard/balsamic sauce), although it's impossible to imagine a burger without bacon...

(And ever since """Jesus""" conveniently declared all pig to be good in the wake of that - also convenient - "Bible" overhaul, it is a non-issue anyway)

5. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

In a weird sort of way, Milo is basically using SJW-tactics to bait these folks. They're falling for it. Milo just sits back and public opinion begins to sway due to the shenanigans.

6. FieldingMellish Suspended

Inmates are running the asylum.

DePaul president wants to remain president and not be compelled to adopt the Lotus pose and self-immolate into an ashen heap upon student demand, the way Muzzou's president felt compelled to humiliate himself with a self-firing.

7. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

I am more for the verb.
    --- Post Merged, May 26, 2016 ---
    And the SJW's are too stupid to figure that out. This dangerous ****** might be more dangerous than leftist thinks, no one loves black lives more than Milo and he has the notches on his belt to prove it.

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

Atheist hate is that immediate. The first response to this thread that had no mention of religion and no mention of homosexuals.

9. Meister Suspended

Meister

10. dec., May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016

dec. Suspended

dec.

Even someone like yourself should be able to make connections between several threads - including those with your pathetic "the gay agenda!!!"-posts. And now go hide in some safe space from all that criticism ...errrr I mean "hate" :)

11. FieldingMellish Suspended

Atheist hate just pops into a thread out of the blue. Your post is just the latest proof.

12. dec. Suspended

dec.

Of course you can read whatever you like into it, it simply doesn't matter. If you like to feel "hated" because the vile trash that you post is being criticized, go ahead. It doesn't change a thing. :)

13. FieldingMellish Suspended

I'll clarify in the unlikely even it will penetrate:
    Atheist hate just pops into a thread out of the blue. Your post is just the latest proof.

14. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

It had me a little thrown off as well. Milo is the gayest person and one of the least christians people I know in the media.

15. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

He has repeatly said he is Catholic! :oops:

16. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

17. Renzatic, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016

Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    He apparently hate Christians (or religion in general) as much as you apparently hate The Leftists.

You both have a lot of common ground when it comes to dealing with your political bugbears. The only real difference between you two is that he doesn't spin random internet quips and criticisms into subversive acts of oppression by some random shadowy group or another.