University Town Center, San Diego

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by camsd85, Jun 23, 2010.

1. camsd85 macrumors newbie

Fashion Valley looks way too crowded, what time are all you UTC/UCSD people heading out to the store?

I'll be there with a friend at around 3am, hopefully that'll be good enough without a reservation.

2. CalMin macrumors 6502a

CalMin

3am. Yikes. :eek:

I was thinking 530am would be good enough at UTC. I have a work meeting at 9am in Sorrento Valley. Perhaps I'm going to have to wait for iPhone 4. :(

3. camsd85 thread starter macrumors newbie

I was just at the store, and there were already 6 people lined up to camp for the night! But I have a feeling that if you're there when the store opens, you should be fine. I really think this is all hype.

Fashion Valley won't let people line up until 5 am, so I'm thinking that might be a better bet.

4. camsd85 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone in line here who can give us updates? 6 people as of 1:30pm when I went by...

5. camsd85 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just went by and checked the line, about 20-30 people now. Looks like Fashion Valley's 5 am stampede may be the best bet.

6. CalMin macrumors 6502a

CalMin

Wow. I might try my luck in the early morning, but camping out overnight is not worth it to me. They will be freely available within a few weeks.

Good luck everyone. :)