Unlimited Data

smf72

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
Wirelessly posted

I have a 4S on AT&T with grandfather unlimited data. Quick question is the sim card and plan worth anything and if so what's the best method to sell it and what's involved?

Thanks for the help.

DollaTwentyFive

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2010
Parts Unknown
I would look on eBay. Probably want to do it quickly. With Verizon taking away grandfathered unlimited data, AT&T is sure to be soon behind. This uncertainty will adversely affect the perceived value of an unlimited account - considering that that unlimited data may be taken away.

NewAnger

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2012
Denver Colorado
Wirelessly posted

I have a 4S on AT&T with grandfather unlimited data. Quick question is the sim card and plan worth anything and if so what's the best method to sell it and what's involved?

Thanks for the help.
iPhone unlimited data plans are worthless since they get throttled after 3GB. I once tried to give away two unlimited data plans before the 3GB throttling went into effect and not one person was interested. No one wanted to simply take over the lines with six months left on the contracts.

rgarjr

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2009
Southern California
iPhone unlimited data plans are worthless since they get throttled after 3GB. I once tried to give away two unlimited data plans before the 3GB throttling went into effect and not one person was interested. No one wanted to simply take over the lines with six months left on the contracts.
I concur, ever since greedy ATT changed the rules, these plans aren't that valuable anymore. Before they began doing the throttle top 5% or what ever they called it, yeah they were highly wanted plans.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.