Unsure if I should return my Blk 16G WiFi iPad 2 or attempt to sale

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mdlooker, Mar 11, 2011.

1. mdlooker macrumors 65816

mdlooker

I stood in line today at the mall and was like 1 billion in line for Apple. When they finally got to me with the tickets, they were out of my Blk 32G 3G so I took a ticket for the 16G Wifi. About 2hrs later, I went online and ordered what I wanted so I don't need the 16G. I want to sell it to someone that is tee'd off by not getting theirs today but I can get all of my money back by just returning it. What do you think??

2. nixiemaiden macrumors 6502a

You will get all of your money back if you sell it too. And someone would be grateful if they didn't get price gouged.

3. vladtheimpaler macrumors regular

vladtheimpaler

So let me get this right... you went for a specific product...when they got to you they ran out of the one you wanted....so instead of waiting until they had the one you were interested in...you purchased something different even though it is not what you came there for.....I say.....#foh

4. mdlooker thread starter macrumors 65816

mdlooker

lol..I know it sounds a little crazy but let me explain a bit. It's my 1st one and I wanted to see what it was like before I head overseas in about 4 weeks. I was a little upset that I couldn't get what I wanted and KNEW I couldn't get it from anywhere else. So I just wanted to see it before I ordered the one from my military online mall. Just took advantage of a disadvantaged situation.

5. SydneyJunkie macrumors regular

this is like the 10th thread of someone complaining because they left the store with a product they did not intend to buy

YOU WANTED A SPECIFIC MODEL, WHY THE **** DID YOU BUY ANOTHER

jesus christ this is not rocket science

6. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

eBay will fetch you more for it than returning it. I just sold my 16GB iPad 1 for $385 so you can still do well on there.

7. mdlooker thread starter macrumors 65816

mdlooker

Dude I'm not complaining at all. It's quite easy for me to just return it on the 13th or 14th day. I'm just reading threads of people mad because they didn't get one at all. So I was wondering.. lol forget it. Just read the reply above.

8. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

Mattstkc

no one has $500 extra bucks to blow on a model they don't want and just plan on returning or selling it later. it makes no damn sense to do this AT ALL. you have to treat that device like a glass baby otherwise it will get scratched, dinged, anything apple can use as an excuse to make it unreturnable. have a tiny bit more patience and go get the one you really want like the rest of us stuck waiting until day ****ing two to get their iPad on.

9. AGUSTINAVAL macrumors newbie

I will buy it !! I need that !

do u still have it? I will pay you some extra dollars!

10. Zeos macrumors 6502

Barely. Between the massive eBay and Paypal fees, plus the risk of getting scammed, just return it.

11. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

This thread is a month old. Please check dates before you post, especially on time sensitive topics. Also, for reference, buying and selling is not allowed outside of the marketplace. You will not have access to this until after 6 months and 250 posts. Sorry.