Untethered iPhone 4 jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by calvinspif, Jan 4, 2012.

1. calvinspif macrumors newbie

I really want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 so I can get Siri but I'm still unsure if it really works and is it worth it. Wondering who has tried it and how well does it work? And if it does work well can someone give me some step by step instripuction on how to get it. Thanks

2. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Read the jailbreak for 5.0.1 thread Over in iPhone hacks. Or the Siri for iPhone 4 thread.

3. calvinspif thread starter macrumors newbie

Could you give me the URL?

4. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Search the iPhone Hacks section. Don't be lazy.

5. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

This one is on me:)

LOL: http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

it seems you are new here so i will go easy:) just go up top and click on the part where it says MacRumors Forums>iPhone,iPod,iPad>iPhone> untethered iPhone 4 jailbreak and click on iPhone and look in the section called hacks. Ive been around for quite some time now and there are still plenty of things i dont know about. i just mainly read forums and post. Good Luck in your Quest to find iPhone Hacks!!!

6. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Go to the Macrumors hack forum can you can find everything you need to know about jailbreaking.

7. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

iclarified.com

To the point, upto date and simple instructions which cover every set up including mac and windows.