uNu Battery Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Beaverman3001, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Beaverman3001 macrumors 6502

Looking if anyone has experience with http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004B1H6NS decided to order one last night, hope it wasn't a mistake. But with as unimpressive as the 4S battery is, I need something for trips.

2. xdbuix macrumors 6502

no idea but i'm using the mophie juice pack plus since launch and its awesome!

i would also suggest the boostcase on amazon. Those are the same price and has ALOT of good reviews and comes with lifetime warrenty.

3. Beaverman3001 thread starter macrumors 6502

Bump for the night crown, and I'll check those out if I don't like the uNu, thanks!

4. macbookproyes macrumors member

Those options with only 1700mAh (not quite 1 full charge) are fine is you're a lighter user. But if you're a heavier user you need at least the Phone Suite Elite which has 2100 mAh and that's probably suitable for a number of moderate to light-heavy users. If you're just on the phone all the time like me you might consider one of 3 options that give 3000 mAh which is about double of a number of those out there.

These are not for the light of heart as they add quite a bit more bulk to the case:

1. NEW MUGEN 3000mAh POWER CASE
    2. Mili - Power Pack 4
    3. myCharge™ Portable Power Case 3000