Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
Does anyone know if there is a tweak to add Up Next to the native Music app?

Still beats me why Apple hasn't added it to iOS 7 yet.

Ta

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Cyueue was the last tweak I've known to do this. Don't know if that's been updated for iOS 7 yet or not though

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
Cyueue was the last tweak I've known to do this. Don't know if that's been updated for iOS 7 yet or not though

Yeah so frustrating! I tried "mini payer" as it has a queue function however you can only queue songs from its little widget which means you have to search tracks rather than browse your library to select.

Thanks for your help

Serelus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2009
Vm9pZA
Yeah so frustrating! I tried "mini payer" as it has a queue function however you can only queue songs from its little widget which means you have to search tracks rather than browse your library to select.

Thanks for your help

I am curious, what functionality does this add exactly? Maybe I know something.

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2012
How does pluck 2 integrate the up next feature? Like do you long hold a song in the music app or something?

You pick song in the order you want to play them in watch the video on cydia it's pretty self explanatory

alkalifly

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2004
Pluck 2 is great. I use it and recommend it, for only $.99 it's a no brainer.

But, it does not replace Cyueue nor emulate the "up next" feature of iTunes, which is what I think the OP was after (it is not integrated into the Music app). I would certainly like to see Cyueue updated or replaced by a new tweak

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.