Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I also noted that you can run your own scripts and processes! Which is awesome. This summer, I'm switching.

"We've been providing reliable Web hosting services since 1999". Maybe before 1999, the web hosting wasn't reliable? Haha!
Yes, I have a daily script that runs for a forum I have. It sends a summary of the day's posts, new users, etc every day at 5pm. Since I set it up it has NEVER failed to work. Every day without fail. I had to figure out how to use the apps to get into their server for it, but yes - they let you run your own scripts.

You will most likely wonder why you didn't find them and switch before this when you do switch.

As to the date, oops! LOL!

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Is there a way to install just the PPCStore without the theme? I went to the custom install screen and these are the only options. Also tried running the app standalone but it seems to have dependencies and crashes on launch.
LeopardRebirth-CustomInstall.png

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
Is there a way to install just the PPCStore without the theme? I went to the custom install screen and these are the only options. Also tried running the app standalone but it seems to have dependencies and crashes on launch.
View attachment 685429
You cannot for now :/ Similar to Whited00r's AppTimeMachine
I will maybe release it for none themed computers in the future, but aren't sure
[doublepost=1485360807][/doublepost]I'm actually working on LeopardRebirth 1.1 btw!

Reactions: sawpits

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Similar to Whited00r's AppTimeMachine
Yeah that's equally disappointing. Why would you want to take away from the uniqueness of your older Apple hardware, just trying to get apps for it? My iPhone 2G & iPad 1 are both still on normal max iOS versions because of this...

Let me know when the standalone install is available. I'd like to try PPCStore on the G5.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
View attachment 685429
Yeah that's equally disappointing. Why would you want to take away from the uniqueness of your older Apple hardware, just trying to get apps for it? My iPhone 2G & iPad 1 are both still on normal max iOS versions because of this...

Let me know when the standalone install is available. I'd like to try PPCStore on the G5.
Pacifist? ;)

Pacifist.png

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA

I installed Whited00r and ATM on one of my 3Gs... ATM doesn't work at all. Just says fail to unzip after attempting to download for a second.

Adamscomputerrepair

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2015
I think I finally have everything looking the way I want it. I'm using Notational Velocity as a notes app, and I foxboxed Google as a Siri placeholder. (I don't use Siri anyway, but I want this to look as accurate as possible. Other than the iMovie logo I didn't change, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 244
Reactions: SourceSunTom

sylvioG5Quad

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi people, I am looking for this adapter for my powermac G5 Quad, model number A1117
( AirPort Extreme with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR combo card )

Who has still something at home to fly around and can sell me?

Greetings from Germany

AirPort_Adapter_Power_Mac_G5_1c.jpg

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
I think I finally have everything looking the way I want it. I'm using Notational Velocity as a notes app, and I foxboxed Google as a Siri placeholder. (I don't use Siri anyway, but I want this to look as accurate as possible. Other than the iMovie logo I didn't change, what do you guys think?
Looks nice :)
-----------------
I'm planning on releasing the update today :D

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
UPDATE 1.1 RELEASED!!!! :D
Screen shot 2_3.png

Update with the PPCStore now!
You can also download the update from the website http://www.leopardrebirth.net
Change-log:
Added an awesome iTunes theme
Added the custom About this Mac
Added white dock separator
Added new wallpapers
Added Expose icon
PPCStore servers update
Fixed traficlights
Reduced the White dock opacity
Made the PPCStore chache more stable
Fixed the PPCStore quit text

bunnspecial

macrumors G3
May 3, 2014
Kentucky
Hi people, I am looking for this adapter for my powermac G5 Quad, model number A1117
( AirPort Extreme with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR combo card )

Who has still something at home to fly around and can sell me?

Greetings from Germany

View attachment 686096

The AP+BT card itself is inexpensive as it was used in several different models.

The "runway" will often cost you more than the G5 itself!

Reactions: SourceSunTom
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.