UPenn Professor: America is Better off with White Immigration

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Hazmat401, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Hazmat401 macrumors regular

Hazmat401

Link to Article

When will these people with their line of thinking die off?

2. Crowbot macrumors 6502

Crowbot

Never, I'm afraid. It's wired in to us. Each generation has to fight it in place.

3. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Wax is terrible. She’s been caught lying repeatedly with her claims that African American students at Penn Law School have never finished in the top quarter of the class and that there are racial quotas for the Penn law review. It’s amazing to me that she still has a job there.

4. Admiral macrumors regular

Admiral

It would be better if this information was being relayed by any organization other than Vox Media, and by any Vox "reporter" other than Zack Beauchamp. He doesn't have a great track record with accuracy or truth.

5. Peterkro, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019

Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Hold on I thought from reading here that U.S. universities were in the hands of "cultural Marxists".

Whatever they maybe.

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

7. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

It's not rocket science to read the piece, have a look at the roster of speakers (below) and conclude that Beauchamp's report could not have been too far off the money.

In his report, Beauchamp (who attended the conference) does appear to have misstated the religion of one of the speakers, since he has made a correction to that effect. I guess we need to wait to see if more requests for corrections are forthcoming from any of that array of speakers.

EDIT: I would also call attention to this part of the Philadelphia Inquirer piece on the conference that had referenced the Vox piece. The bolding is mine.

Yoram Hazony, one of the organizers of the conference, has disputed the characterization of Wax’s comments. But others who attended the event said the reporting was accurate.

According to multiple reporters who attended the panel, Wax also claimed that immigrants are too loud, defended a vulgar comment President Donald Trump made about immigrants from certain countries, and said immigrants were responsible for an increase in “litter.”​

8. VictorTango777 macrumors 6502

Fox Host’s Freudian Slip Reveals Why He Hates [non-white] Immigrants