Upgrade(AT&T)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DerekRod, Apr 7, 2012.

1. DerekRod macrumors 6502a

DerekRod

Got my iPhone 4S Oct 19th of 2011 will at&t give me an upgrade in 12 months they used to do it for me heard they stopped?My job usually gives us a credit to purchase a device every 12 months

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I think they still do it, but it's $50 more than the price before. If I am not mistaken, the 12 month upgrade for the base model "new" iPhone was $399.99. I believe it is now $449.99

3. aneftp macrumors 601

Dude AT&T stopped 12 month full subsidy upgrades last year. Where have you been.

Sprint took 12 month month upgrades last year as well for their loyal and higher paying customers.

Verizon took away the new every 2 also.

We are talking full subsidy upgrade that allowed you not only to buy the iPhone at $199/299. We are talking about all full subsidy upgrades regardless of phones. You can long longer get that at 12 month. It will now be close to 20 months regardless if you are the primary line or not. Regardless if the primary line is $99 or not.

People will be in for huge suprise come late summer early fall when sixth generation iPhone is launched and they won't get their $199 pricing cause they used it already last October on the $199 subsidized iPhone 4S.

4. DerekRod thread starter macrumors 6502a

DerekRod

Yikes that stinks guess the jobs footing that bill then....