Upgrade to 4S or 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ryanpfw, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ryanpfw macrumors member

I haven't been as up to speed on iPhones the past couple of years so I'm hoping someone can answer a couple of basic questions. I have a 2 year old Verizon iPhone 4. I find that the home button is sticking quite a bit and as this is my primary camera it's often a bit too grainy for me.

Upgrade Questions

1) Should I find a similar camera experience on the 4S and the 5 and is the diference between the 4 and the 4S/5 noticeable enough if it's a main reason of upgrading?

2) I know I would lose my unlimited data plan with the 5 but is that also true if I upgrade from the 4 to the 4S?

3) Can anyone point to any killer features that will only work on the 5 that I would miss out on or any that would work substantially better on the 5?

Thanks so much!

2. moonman239 macrumors 68000

The 5 takes better low-light pictures. It has LTE (on AT&T), a 4-inch screen and a new dock connector. It might even be thinner.

I think you'd lose your unlimited data if you upgraded, regardless of whether or not you upgraded. AT&T is letting their customers keep their unlimited data.