Upgrade to iPhone for the rest of o2 customers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mac-Addict, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Mac-Addict

I was just wondering where the o2 customers that don't already have an iPhone stand on upgrading to a iPhone package. i have been an o2 customer since october and was wondering if I am able to upgrade to the iPhone package without an extra charge, I don't mind if they add 18 months to my contract. All o2 keep saying is "Existing O2 customers can also switch to iPhone. We'll contact you when you're eligible for an upgrade and talk you through the best options." so this consists of me sitting by the phone waiting for them to call, god knows when, whilst I could just bite the bullet and cancel the contract early (and pay a penalty of whatever). o2 seems to have delivered much better prices and packages for everyone else but are just leaving their normal customers in the dark on wether they are able to upgrade or not.

2. bigcol1983 macrumors member

im in the same position, got contract in sept for 18months , so 7months into it. i dont mind changing to the iphone contract but dont want to have 2 contracts. alot of 02 customers will be on the same boat.

if they wanna just sign me to another 18 months that fine by me

3. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

Upgrade before your minimum contract length is only available for exisiting iPhone customers. So your not applicable i think.

You have to be eligible for upgrade if your a non iphone owner if your on a normal O2 contract. (after minimum contract length)

4. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member