Upgraded to new Iphone 3gs and want some opinions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by psmac, Jul 30, 2009.

1. psmac macrumors newbie

I got a free unlocked iphone 3gs from Italy and want to hear everyone's opinion. I also have the iphone 3g jailbreak and unlocked with 3.0, and was wondering what everyone thinks I should do: sell the new one or sell the old one? With the iphone 3gs i can get about $800, and with the iphone 3g I can get like $300. What do you all think, from the people that upgraded from 3g to the 3gs? I haven't opened the 3gs so I was just wondering before I open it.
    Thanks

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Activate the 3GS and sell the 3G. Then again, it depends on how much you spent on your new unlocked 3GS....:cool:

3. isaaclimdc macrumors 6502

isaaclimdc

Use your spankin' new 3GS! The extra $500 you think you can get is not worth as much as the vastly improved user experience!

4. Cescfabregas4 macrumors member

I have the 3g and my brother has the 3gs. It would cost me under $100 to upgrade to 3gs, but it's not just worth it for me. The phones are just too similar. The next summer iPhone is what I am waiting for. Hopefully next year will have a better camera, better processor, more memory and more feautures.
    You know apple will never give you everything at once, they will always hold something back to entice you to upgrade.

5. christyn macrumors 6502a

Anyone who tells you that it's not 'worth' it to upgrade is trying to convince themselves. It's not a minor upgrade, it is a very substantial upgrade. And there's nothing currently out there right now to back up this claim that the next iPhone is going to be a better upgrade.

Keep the 3GS and sell the 3G. :)