Upgrades

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chromie, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Chromie macrumors member

I'm with Sprint and I've had an upgrade in place since July. If I were to pre order the new iPhone through the Apple website, would if check to see if I have an upgrade and allow me to purchase the phone at the upgrade price?

A general question for those who plans on pre ordering from the Apple website with upgrades...

2. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

Ask Sprint? I didn't know this was called SprintRumors.

3. Chromie thread starter macrumors member

It's a broad answer for those who have upgrades from all three carriers. No need for the snide comments!

4. Nebulance macrumors 6502

Nebulance

I made a thread about this earlier today -- I'm in the same boat, I have AT&T… the consensus is that when you order with Apple, they will check to see if you have an upgrade. You can run through the process for the 4S on apple's site now, and you'll see how they do it.

The thread is here, by the way: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1435069

5. GoreVidal macrumors 6502a

GoreVidal

Sure there is. Why would choosing a Sprint phone at the Apple online store give you any different options than choosing Verizon or AT&T?

6. Cody21 macrumors 6502a

Cody21

Yes it will. If you go to the Apple website right now and click on the "check upgrade eligibility" button it'll show the price you will have to pay. I have an early upgrade and done this same step on the website and it gave me the correct prices.

7. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor