Upgrading from the S4 krait to iphone6, worth it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by surjavarman, Sep 30, 2012.

1. surjavarman macrumors 6502a

I am considering an upgrade or sidegrade from an android phone with a s4 krait CPU to the iphone 5. Is it worth it?

My current phone is the HTC one S with a cracked screen but thats not the reason why I want to buy a new phone. It is giving me a lot of problems. I do love android but the phone itself is bearably usable with all of these bugs. There are some minor design flaws with the hardware itself too which takes away from the user experiences. Flaws which my old iphone4 did not have. Otherwise I would be a very very decent phone.

There are just a few things that bothers. First of all I am not impressed with ios. I have used it almost 5 years and its really getting boring. The second thing is that the iphone 5 is not going to be a noticeably better than my current phone. And the iphone 5 is evolutionary not revolutionary. Since I am coming from the iphone 4 and the htc one s, I know what I can expect. Is it still worth the money just to get rid of a cracked screen, a major bug and minor flaws that detract from the user experience?

2. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

Sure it worth it. I switched from the GS3 with the S4 and my iPhone 5 is so much smoother.