UPS truck better drive fast

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oneprouddaddy, Sep 27, 2012.

1. oneprouddaddy macrumors member

oneprouddaddy

Damn you Ups.... :mad:

Look at delivery date and the last scan. Also look at the trip from China to Korea back to China back to Korea, WTF

Attached Files:

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

It's not on truck for delivery so no phone for you today :(

3. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Ouch. That's tough. Hope it isn't too long before you get it.

4. oneprouddaddy thread starter macrumors member

oneprouddaddy

Btw I ordered 1hr and 30 mins after it was released from Apple.com because I couldn't login to the sprint site for an hour and half before giving up and ordering on apple.com. :mad:

5. Jamesesesesess macrumors 6502a

You won't get it today, maybe not even tomorrow... not to be negative but mine went from Anchorage Tuesday, to Louisville yesterday, finally to Minneapolis today and it still has a little bit to go. I was supposed to get it today but the date was bumped to tomorrow. Seems like UPS isn't as quick now as they were before the release date. Understandable, but it's still annoying how it can sit in one location for over a day.

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Awwwwww life is tough for lots of people today. Some are going without food, and some are being forced into sexual slavery...... You not getting your iPhone today is the worse of all.

7. armoredsaint macrumors regular

armoredsaint

8. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Look, we understand that not getting an iPhone isn't the worst thing on earth, but why do people bring up these ridiculous statements in these types of discussions? No one said not getting their phone was akin to growing up in poverty or with famine. Because other people experience horrible lives, does that mean that no one is ever allowed to be disappointed about anything?

When my grandfather died earlier this year, was it wrong for me to be sad and cry at his funeral, because, hey...both he and I lived middle class lives in the US, and losing a grandfather isn't as horrible as watching your child die of starvation in central Africa?

Yes, we can get some perspective, but unless someone is actually stating or even acting like a problem with their phone is equivalent to starvation and violent atrocities, lets be civil and let people express their disappointment or frustrations.

9. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Jman13: He's just a trollin'. Don't feed him and he'll go away.

10. oneprouddaddy thread starter macrumors member

oneprouddaddy

Well they exception me saying it missed the truck. So I called them today they said Apple has been having problems shipping out due to demand, really lol. Anyways they said its on track to be delivered to my house tomorrow. I said I didn't think UPS delivered on weekends (except for air stuff) she said not for exception packages. Oh well hopefully they stick to that and I get my phone tomorrow but I won't be holding my breath.

11. oneprouddaddy thread starter macrumors member

oneprouddaddy

12. reputationZed macrumors 65816

Great new. Enjoy your new iPhone.